Prototype Canoe Polo kayak
I have had a few queries about the new Polo boat I am working on so I thought that I would post a few images. I paddled this initially on Wednesday and was impressed. First impressions are as follows:
- easiest turning polo boat I have ever paddled ( without resorting to a polo boat that is too small for me).
- nose dips easily.
- plenty on volume around the knees.
- cockpit rim is terrible as it cuts thighs (not mine , but people with real thighs).... have work to do on this.
- whole seating and cockpit rim needs some work to get up to production stage.
- fast and easy acceleration, though will test further.
So I will attempt to play some games tomorrow in the prototype boat. Main interest is how the boat handles defensive work with the lower volumes in the nose and tail.